3. Am I eligible to apply if my school has not appointed a Boren campus representative?

Faq Category: 

Yes. Every year there are applicants for the Boren Scholarship who do not have a campus representative. Successful applicants often find someone to work with them on campus, such as a study abroad, fellowships, or departmental advisor. You can always contact IIE directly for assistance (1-800-618-NSEP or boren@iie.org).