19. I currently work for the federal government. Can I apply for the National Security Education Program?

Faq Category: 

Current employees of the federal government may apply for a Boren Scholarship. Recipients of the award, however, may not be employees of a federal agency during their Boren-funded study period. A Scholar who was previously an employee of the federal government must provide proof that he or she is separated from the agency. In addition, ROTC students, military reservists, and members of the National Guard must confirm inactive, non-drilling status during the Boren-funded period.