11. I am a community college student. Is this program for me?

Faq Category: 

Yes. Community college students - both two-year and transfer - are particularly encouraged to apply. If you are a transfer student who would like to study abroad next fall and/or spring, you should apply from your community college, indicating to which institution you will transfer.