Boren Scholarship Calendar
- The online application is released.
- Open Application Period - Applicants complete online application, and forward to their campus representatives.
Note: Most colleges and universities have earlier on-campus deadlines. Check with your campus representative to find out the deadline on your campus. To find your Boren campus representative click here
February 9, 2017 – Boren Scholarship Deadline!
- Online application must be complete at 5:00 p.m. EST. The online application, including all required reference letters and transcripts, must be completed by 5 p.m. EST. See the how to apply page for a list of required materials.
February 13, 2017 - Campus Representative Evalution Deadline
- Campus representative must submit any online evaluations by 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Complete applications are processed and distributed to selection panels for review.
- All applicants are notified of their status by email.
- Orientation and Convocation in Washington, DC for Boren Scholarship recipients.
- June 1 is the earliest a Boren Scholarship-funded program can start.