Boren Fellowship Calendar
- The online application is released.
- Open Application Period - Applicants prepare projects, complete online application including all required transcripts and letters of reference, for a complete list please see the How to Apply page.
January 31, 2017– Boren Fellowship Deadline!
- The online application, including all required reference
letters and transcripts, must be completed by 5 p.m. EST. See the How to apply
page for a list of required materials.
February 2, 2017 - Campus Representative Evalution Deadline
- Campus representative must submit any online evaluations by 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Complete applications are processed and distributed to selection panels for review.
- All applicants are notified of their status by email.
- Orientation and Convocation in Washington, DC for Boren Fellowship recipients
- June 1 is the earliest a Boren Fellowship-funded program can start.